INTRODUCING THE MOST ADVANCED SLEEP AID & GH BOOSTER ON THE MARKET!
What’s the difference between the original GH FREAK and the new GH FREAK 2.0?
Simply put, GH FREAK 2.0 is better! How?
- We added a clinically-backed dosage of Fenugreek (550 mg) and Tribulus (500 mg) to crank up natural testosterone! Testosterone and GH have a synergistic effect on muscle growth and recovery meaning they work together to give you a powerful boost.
- We DOUBLED the dose of L-Theanine (to 200 mg) to promote even greater relaxation before bedtime. Research shows that L-theanine can promote healthy alpha-wave production in the brain which results in a state of relaxation when taken before bedtime.
- We heard your feedback, and we acted on it! We removed the GABA from GH FREAK 2.0 because a few users experienced a mild allergic reaction to this ingredient.
Now with 200 mg of L-Theanine, 100 mg of 5-HTP and 5 mg of Melatonin, users will experience the ultimate SLEEP solution!
What is it?
GH FREAK® 2.0 is a clinically-validated sleep aid and growth hormone (GH) booster! It delivers a synergistic combination of ingredients to improve sleep and increase growth hormone (GH) and testosterone. Better sleep and more GH and testosterone means more efficient muscle growth and recovery.
How does it work?
GH FREAK® 2.0’s unique combination of ingredients takes a two-pronged approach to improving sleep:
- Reduces stress and promotes relaxation—this reduces the time it takes to fall asleep.
- Enhances stage IV delta-wave sleep (aka deep sleep)—this increases total sleep time (quality).
GH FREAK 2.0 has a direct effect on growth hormone, testosterone and cortisol:
- Induces the release of growth hormone (GH) from the pituitary gland
- Stimulates luteinizing hormone (LH) release from the pituitary gland which then induces natural testosterone secretion.
- Reduces the secretion of cortisol which is a hormone that blunts the secretion of GH and testosterone.
THE SCIENCE BEHIND THE GH FREAK 2.0 FORMULA
L-theanine is a naturally occurring amino acid found in tea and is often used to help reduce stress. Research shows that L-theanine can promote healthy alpha wave production in the brain which results in a state of relaxation when taken before bedtime. Since theanine has the ability to increase alpha-wave production in the brain, it can have a dual effect on increasing growth hormone output. First, it can help reduce cortisol, which is a hormone that blunts GH release. Second, it works synergistically with melatonin and 5-HTP to induce stage IV delta-wave sleep.
5-HTP is the intermediate metabolite between L-tryptophan and serotonin. 5-HTP can cross the blood-brain barrier and increase central nervous system (CNS) synthesis of serotonin. Healthy serotonin levels are associated with deep, restful sleep.
Melatonin is a hormone produced naturally in the pineal gland of the brain. The release of melatonin correlates with the body’s cycle of day and night, with the highest levels of melatonin produced at night. Melatonin can help regulate the sleep cycle, and healthy melatonin levels are known to be important to restful sleep and recovery. In addition to supporting healthy sleep patterns, melatonin is also a powerful antioxidant that can affect GH secretion by activating central neural pathways at the hypothalamus level. More specifically, melatonin inhibits somatostatin, which is also known as growth hormone-inhibiting hormone (GHIH). A study published in the journal Clinical Endocrinology shows that treatment with 5 milligrams of melatonin can stimulate a 270% increase in GH secretion! Melatonin is also clinically shown to support stage IV delta-wave sleep which further supports GH secretion and optimal rest and recovery.
FENUGREEK & TRIBULUS
Fenugreek and tribulus directly stimulate secretion of testosterone and IGF-1 which work synergistically with GH to support muscle growth and recovery! Fenugreek targets the hypothalamus and pituitary to simulate the release of luteinizing hormone (LH) and testosterone. Tribulus works with fenugreek and also targets the hypothalamic-pituitary testicular (HPT) axis to induce natural testosterone secretion.