WHAT IS IT:
TEST FREAK ® 2.0 is a clinically proven formula designed to increase natural testosterone levels. It has 7 NEW ingredients working alongside testosterone production to reduce estrogen and cortisol levels. It delivers muscle support, strength, growth, recovery and even aids with sexual performance and libido!
WHY IT’S BETTER:
TEST FREAK ® 2.0 features 7 NEW test boosting ingredients designed to take your testosterone and training to another level by providing insane muscle support, regeneration and growth. This gets you stronger, faster and better, all while helping maintain your libido and sexual performance!
HOW IT WORKS:
TEST FREAK ® 2.0 has everything you know and love from the original TEST FREAK :
- Targets the hypothalamus and pituitary to stimulate the release of luteinizing hormone (LH) and testosterone.
This works with fenugreek and also targets the hypothalamic-pituitary-testicular (HPT) axis to induce natural testosterone secretion.
This ingredient helps decrease dihydrotestosterone (DHT), which results in increasedtestosterone.
It increases the release rate of “free” testosterone from its binding hormone, sex-hormone-binding-globulin (SHBG).
- Resveratrol, hesperidin and apigenin are three of the most potent natural anti-aromatase ingredients available! Research shows that these ingredients have potent anti-aromatase properties and prevent the conversion of testosterone to estrogen. They even prevent aromatase activity at the gene level. (Aromatase is the enzyme responsible for converting testosterone to estrogen.)
- Zinc is an essential mineral that plays a critical role in testosterone production. Research shows that the combination of zinc, magnesium and vitamin B6 can help athletes maintain higher testosterone and growth hormone levels during intense training periods.
In addition these ingredients you love, we’ve added 7 new key ingredients to add to this supplement’s potency:
- This adaptogen increases the number of Leydig cells- the cells in the testes that produce testosterone.
ALOE VERA LEAF GEL
- Aloe increases stem cells in the reproductive system and stimulates the activity of Leydig cells.
LJ100 TONGKAT ALI
- LJ100 works via a unique mechanism of action to increase the release rate of “free” testosterone from its binding hormone- sex-hormone-binding-globulin (SHBG). It also blocks excessive cortisol.
- NAC has an antioxidant effect in the reproductive/hormonal system (testes) when combined with selenium.
- Selenium has an antioxidant effect in the reproductive/hormonal system (testes) when combined with NAC.
- It has a stimulatory effect in the growth and proliferation process in the testes, as well as an ability to increase the activity of spermatogenic cells.
- Through an anti-inflammatory mechanism, bromelain is shown to maintain testosterone levels in athletes.